Single family residences including condos are exempt from California Statewide Rent Control, AB-1482, if:
- Proper notice of exemption is given to the tenants and;
- Owner is not a Real Estate Investment Trust, Corporation, or LLC where an owner is a Corporation.
Other Exemptions include:
- Housing with a certificate of occupancy issued within the past 15 years.
- Owner occupied duplexes where the property is the owner’s primary residence at the beginning of tenancy.
- Owner occupied singl... read more >>