Rolling Hills Property Management
Let us manage your Rolling Hills rental property
MD Property Management’s reputation and expertise is based from our proactive, client-focused
approach, expert local knowledge and coveted white-glove customer experience. We provide a ‘FullService’
solution, defined and executed with our sole intent to consistently exceed client goals and
expectations in the Long Beach, Signal Hill, Seal Beach, Lakewood, San Pedro, Carson, Rolling Hills, Torrance and surrounding areas. We currently manage in excess of 300 residential units, and project further growth this
year based primarily from client referrals.
Our comprehensive ‘Full-Service’ suite of management services for your condo, single family home, or
multi-unit property include the following:
- Dedicated Leasing Specialists
- Assigned Portfolio Managers provide one-on-one dedicated support/service to each client
- Bi-Annual Visits to verify condition of property and any preventative maintenance services needed
- Periodic photos of property as needed
- Comprehensive Tenant Screening Process (including credit + background + eviction checks)
- Marketing Network to over 200 websites + Social Media sites
- Online rental applications for prospective tenants to apply
- Online portal for tenants to pay rent for timely collection
- Online portal for owners to view account & financial activity
- Comprehensive monthly reporting including operational and financial information
- Property updates on rent collections & leasing activity as needed or desired
- Tracking, calculating and processing rental increases
- Full Accounting & Reporting with detailed year-end statement
- Move-In Inspections notating condition of property & Move-Out Inspections when vacating
- Maintenance Support & Resolution - Staffed in-house and vetted outside third party vendors
- Online maintenance request available to facilitate timely resolution
- Rehabilitation of units and quick turnaround as needed
- Prompt, professional, cost-effective eviction actions as needed
- Extensive network of local vendors for pro-active, timely, cost-effective action & resolution
Inquire About Our Services
The rules on property management can be confusing and there is no more risk to a property owner due to the complexities of landlord tenant law. Property managers — at least, those that have been in business for any respectable amount of time — have dealt with a huge variety of situations that you haven’t even conceived of yet.
Whether you have a condo, home, or 2-4 units, don’t hesitate to allow MD Property Management to manage it. We are delighted to provide references upon request. For more information please contact Mike Dunfee at Mike@MikeDunfee.com. If you are interested in property management services for 5+ units, please click here.
Rolling Hills Area Information
Rolling Hills is a city on the Palos Verdes Peninsula, in Los Angeles County, California.
As of the 2010 census, the city population was 1,860, down from 1,871 at the 2000 census. Rolling Hills consists of a single 24 hour guard-gated community with private roads that are only accessible through the city's three entry gates. Residents work, shop, attend school, and obtain other services in the other towns on the Palos Verdes Peninsula as the only commercially zoned land within the city is occupied by the Rolling Hills City Hall and Rolling Hills Community Association. The community was developed by A.E. Hanson, who also developed Hidden Hills.
Source From Wikipedia
Areas We Serve